- What is Palesoko?
Palesoko is an online e-comerse marketplace that gives you a wide variety of unique items which can be shopped from the comfort of your house, office or even on transit. It is also a platform where you can sell your commodities to a diverse market. Items bought are delivered at your doorstep.
- How do I register on Palesoko?
- To register as a user, please visit www.palesoko.com ( Use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers for the best experience )
- Click on “Register” on the top right corner of Palesoko website.
- Provide your name and contact number, create a username with your email address and a password. You will be requested to confirm password.
- Then Create account.
- You can also log into palesoko using other Social media platforms i.e. Twitter, Facebook and Google.
- Do I have to create a new account if I already have an existing account?
No, you don’t. You can however edit your account information such as your ‘Shipping’ and ‘Billing’ addresses, update your email address and password by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click ‘My Account’ and then select ‘Account Information’
- What do I do in case I have forgotten my password?
Please visit the login page and click on the link next to ‘Forgot your password?’; enter the details of the email address that you used when you first registered your account.
We will email you a link to this email address which you can click on to reset your password.
If you are still unsuccessful in resetting your password, you may contact the Palesoko Customer Support Team through email on email@example.com or submit atickett on contact us page.
- Can I change my account information?
Yes, you can edit your shipping, billing and email addresses. Simply log in to your account, click ‘My Account’ and then select ‘Account Information’.
- When can I place my order?
You can place your order at any time. Deliveries however will be done as per the timelines noted on the check-out page.
- How do I place an order on Palesoko?
Once you log on to www.palesoko.com, you can search for items by;
- Searching for the products by keying the product on the ‘Search’ bar
- Browsing the ‘Category menu’
- Or Contacting palesoko Support Team through the chat and request for the product(s) if you have a challenge in navigation
- Once you find the items, click the “Add to Cart” button.After adding the item to the cart, a popup on the side will appear, giving you the options to either continue shopping or to check out. You can also click on ‘My Cart’ to check out.
- If you have an account and have not logged on, you will be prompted to ‘Sign In’ to your account or if you do not have an account, you will be required to ‘Register’ and create a new account if this is your first order. You can also check out as a guest.
- Enter a ‘Shipping Address, choose a shipping method, and enter your payment information.
- Review your order details. Be sure you've applied any Gift Cards or promotional codes you would like to use on your order.
- Click ‘Place your order’.
- Once payment has gone through you will then receive an email with the order details, and a text that the order has been confirmed.
- What options do I have to make a Payment?
- M-PESA, PAYPAL, Visa, Master Card.
- How secure is our payment platform?
We take with caution to satisfy our customers trust in their information and money. Our payment service provider is PCI DSS level 1 compliant, and our payment pages use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption)
- How soon from the time of ordering will my item be delivered?
Your package will be available within 1 business day for Express Orders within Kisumu and 3-5 business days for Standard delivery across the country and 10-25 business days international ( Visit Shipping and Delivery Policy for more details)
- Can I choose to collect the items ordered instead?
Yes, we have pick up points. Select the preferred pick up point at the delivery option.
- What forms of identification do I need to collect the items?
You can present your National ID
- Can I send someone to collect the items on my behalf?
Yes, you can. Please ensure that you notify us on email or chat or whatsapp with the name and ID of the person collecting so that we can facilitate this. The person also needs to confirm the integrity of the delivery and confirm whether the condition of the products is good.
- Can I cancel my delivery after I place the order?
We allow for cancellation of the order at any point before it is shipped. Once it is shipped, you can reject it (without opening the package) once delivered, to go palesoko refund page. Please note that the refund will be exclusive of shipping fees.
- What happens if a product I ordered is out of stock?
Being a market place, sometimes, our sellers sell out very quickly on their stock. We put in our best effort to ensure that this does not happen. We commit to notifying you as soon as it happens and offer store credits or refunds in case there are no alternatives.
- If I’m not at home can the delivery be left with a neighbour or with the security office/guard?
Yes, you can. Please ensure that you notify us on email or chat with the name and ID of the person collecting. Please advise the designated person to review the condition of the products order. Kindly review the terms and conditions of returns to get further information.
- Can I do a Pre-order?
Yes, we do. The product will be tagged on the website. Look out for all our amazing deals and offers.
- Can I pay on delivery?
We currently don’t offer this mode of payment. We will update you once it is available.
- Can I pay using my M-pesa?
Yes, you can. You will find the Lipa with M-pesa on checkout. You can follow the prompts updated there.
- What is the cost of delivery?
Our delivery services are based on three key factors; service type, weight, and destination. The cost will however be displayed when placing the order. You can however find more detailed information on the charges here.
- Do we offer after sale services for items purchased on Masoko?
Items purchased through palesoko will come with a warranty cover under buyer protection (terms and conditions apply). In case you will need assistance and the item is within warranty you can contact palesoko team via chat for further assistance
- What is Palesoko’s Return and Refund policy?
Please find all the details on the return and refunds policies here. You can contact us on our various channels listed in the segment below should you need any clarification.
- How can I contact Palesoko in case I have any issues?
You can contact us on;
- Can I get a weekly/ monthly subscription and auto delivery for specific products?
At the moment this is not possible. You can however use the re-order option in your account by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click ‘My Account’ and then select ‘My Orders’
- Look for the order you’d like to replicate
- On the right hand side, select the option ‘Reorder’