Green world pine pollen ingradients: (pine Pollen extract, Green tea powder)
Characteristics and benefits
- Regulates endocrine systeam and balances estrogen to progesterone ration in both women and men
- Lowers blood sugar level and protects cardiovascular and celebrovascular systeams with its antioxidant properties
- Provides abudant nutrients; improves immunity and enhances organs and systeam of the body;
- Prevents and alleviates prostate disorders.
Pine pollen is suitable for
- People with compromissed immunity
- Men with low sperm count or libido
- Men with declined testosterone level or at andropause
- People with elevated blood sugar, blood cholesterol and blood pressure level
Nutritional value of pine pollen
Pine pollen has been crowned as "King of pollens" for its unique nutritional value and health benefits. it contain over 200 nutrients in abudant amount, incluiding 22 amino acids, 14 vitamins, and over 30 minerals, trace elements, enzymes, flavonoids, and other bioactive components.
Health benefits of green tea
The polyphenols, lipoposaccarides, and theamines in Green Tea contribute to its properties of antoxidation, ant-cancer, anti-agind, ant-radiation and an immune booster. When Green Tea is taken as an every day beverage, it plays an important role in maintaing health blood vessels and blood stream, which make it a vascular protector at hand.